Contribute methods, quotes, critics, and explanations to this Google Doc. :o)
It is that time of the year when AICE seniors need to request Cambridge transcripts to be sent to universities.
Below are the steps you will need to follow.
(This is the ONLY way you can get yourAICE college credits!)
1. Get past and this year's candidate numbers (poster outside 3129)
2. Get center number (US675)
3. Get application form (www.gladiatorlife.net - students - student services - Cambridge Results transcript request form)
4. Fill-out application and email PDF copy to Cambridge. (All instructions are on 1st page.)
Homework due Monday, 12/18:
1) Work on your PEEEEEECELs (KUPC-o) analyzing Chaucer's "The Franklin's Prologue & Tale." Follow the schedule below to pace yourself writing and submitting your paper.
LINK TO UPLOAD "TFP&T" PROJECTS
CLICK HERE for the larger folder then go to your period's folder to upload. :)